InterStude presents with his non profit...
and the help of our entrepreneur friends.
This is our first self-developpement trip to New York. 3 days of pure life experience like no other. Workshops, visit coworking spaces, local startups, investors, Quebec companies and mingul with local entrepreneurs. During the trip everyone will create teams to work on a creative video project presented in the bus on our way back to Montreal. The intention of this trip is to get off our constant solo hustle and come back has a big family.
3 books at the core of this trip
- Charter Bus transportation roundway for 3 days
- Workshop on "The Art of Productivity" in the bus animated by Jf Brou the Interstude's Founder.
- All visits and night out entrance
- Taxes & Processing Fees & FICAV fund fee
1 Million $
- Animation & Challenges from our Trip Leaders
- Prizes for the winners of the video creative project contest during the trip
- Costum itineraries on a beautiful mobile booklet
- Bus Driver and Trip Leader tips (4-6$/day)
- Temporarily visa of 3 months to enter the USA at land boarder for none Canadian (6$US - Buy Online 7 days before departure)
Create teams of 4-6 person in the bus to...
Create a 3-5 minutes video project during the 3 days to promote entrepreneurship in Quebec.
Do our daily LIVE in Manathan business case challenge.
Attend and brainstorn on our workshop throughout the trip
Departure from Montréal at 5h30am c orner Berri/Ontario Street from inside the Montreal Bus Terminal at Gate #?
WEDNESDAY : The BIG APPLE Mindset
Workshops in the bus during our way to Manathan. One of which on "The Art of Productivity" by Jf Brou the Interstude's Founder. We'll also build teams to work on a creative video project through the trip.
We’ll be visit Quebec's startups and entreprise that as offices in Manathan.
We’ll be visiting famous American startups and Venture Capital to have a field of the New York startup ecosystem.
THURSDAY: Resources & Support
We’ll visit the Quebec Delegation Office and talk about all the support you have for an expansion in the big apple.
We’ll go visit incubators, the New York Youtube Space and other spaces for creators.
At night, we'll go to this VC and Angel Investor event to learn more about raising money in New York.
FRIDAY : The future of education
We'll hit WeWork space for a talk on the future of education.
We'll attend NYU $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge: THE FINAL PITCH-OFF. Take your free ticket here.
Finalize your team creative 3-5 minutes video project of the trip and present it to the rest of the bus on our way back to Montreal.
Departure at 20:00pm from Manathan – Expected arrival to Montreal around 2am.
*The schedule may change.
**Our details mobile booklet will come out 3 days before departure.
1. Purchasing our trips means that you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions . Please check this link for all formalities.
2. For any questions about the trips, you can check all answers at our FAQ section .
2 May @ 5:30 AM until 4 May @ 23:59 PM
Montreal Departure: Corner Berri/Ontario Street from inside the Montreal Bus Terminal at Gate #?