Type of Trip
CHICA CHICA…. GOOOOOOOO!!!!! CHICA CHICA CHICA…………… GOGO GOOOOOOOO!!!!! “What we are? Hot to GOOO!” Travel montreal to chicago passing by Toronto and Niagara falls. The most amazing 4 days road trip of your life.
$ 285with taxes
- Charter bus transportation for 4 days (value of 265$)
- 1 night at the Holiday Inn Chicago O’hare or similar (value of 50$)
- Total value of 315$
$ PricelessWhere Amazing Happens
- Animation and challenges from our Dream Team
- Cutural custom itineraries on a beautiful Interstude booklet
- Prizes for the team winner
- Pre-drinks and wild night out
- Backpacker mode, bring a pillow to sleep on the road
- Exchange students from all universities in Montreal
$ SuggestedNot Mandatory
- Journey behind the fall (17$) or Maid of the mist (19,75$)
- Little Las Vegas activities (10 to 15$/each)
- The Willis tower SkyDeck (18$)
- Architectural Chicago river boat tour (28$)
- Toronto’s Center Island Ferry (7$)
- The Bus driver tip (3$ per day)
– Sales are now OPEN, only 56 places available.
– Sales close 7 days before the trip at 5PM if not sold out before
– Departure at 2am on the night of Thursday to Friday on corner Berri/Ste Catherine (Metro Berri Uqam)
– Arrival at 3am on the night of Monday to Tuesday at Berri-Uqam Metro Station
✖ We don’t do refunds, online payments only, it is your responsibility to check if your travel insurance covers you in the United States.
✖ You’re always free to do what you want, the suggested activities are not mandatory
✖ You have to bring your student visa or your university exchange letter if you do not need a student visa and for those who haven’t been in the US during the last 3 months, $6 USD in cash is needed for a temporary VISA good for 3 months (ESTA doesn’t work for land border crossing).
✖ If you have any question about the trip, before sending an email check our FAQ, you’ll find all your answers.
✖ When you buy the trip you agree to the Interstude’s Terms & conditions
✖ We would like to remind you that the Dream Team are not tour guides. They’re students or interns just like you. Their role is to make sure everyone is having a fun and amazing trip.