Type of Trip
“THINK BIG” is THE New York Trip you have been waiting for because yes everything looks bigger in New York City! Come with us to make the most of the BIG APPLE the Interstude’s way!
Discover the destinations in videos
New York City – Must-See Attraction
Expedia New York City Travel Guide
$ 230with taxes
- Charter bus round trip (value of 124$)
- Shuttle back and forth Downtown-Hotel (value of 75$)
- 2 nights at the Redroof Seacaucus (value of 135$)
- Entrance at Comic Strip (value fo 20$)
- Total value = 354$
$ PricelessWhere Amazing Happens
- Lifetime photo souvenirs
- Animation and challenges from our Dream Team
- Cultural custom itineraries on a beautiful Interstude booklet
- Prizes for the winning team
- Pre-drinks and wild night out
- Backpacker mode, bring a pillow to sleep on the road
- Exchange students from all universities in Montreal
$ SuggestedNot Mandatory
- Top of the rock (30$)
- Driver’s tip ($3 per day per person)
✔ Sales ARE NOW OPEN
✔ Sales close 7 days before the trip at 5PM if it not sold out before, 56 places available
✔ Departure at 11:30PM on Thursday’s night on corner Peel/Square Dorcherter. (metro Peel ) Infotourist center
✔ Arrival at midnight on the night of Sunday to Monday at corner Peel/Square Dorcherter. (metro Peel ) Infotourist center
✖ We don’t do refunds, online payments only, it is your responsibility to check if your travel insurance covers you in the United States.
✖ You’re always free to do what you want, the suggested activities are not mandatory
✖ For those who haven’t been in the US during the last 3 months, $6 USD in cash is needed for a temporary VISA good for 3 months (ESTA doesn’t work for land border crossing).
✖ If you have any question about the trip, before sending an email check our FAQ, you’ll find all your answers.
✖ When you buy the trip you agree to the Interstude’s Terms & conditions
✖ We would like to remind you that the Dream Team are not tour guides. They’re students or interns just like you. Their role is to make sure everyone is having a fun and amazing trip.