This is the dream work experience in North America you were always looking for. If you’re an awesome, organized and cool extrovert person of 25+ years old, based in Montreal, passionate about travel and would like to glue together people from different parts of the world, with a minimum of 1 year experience in the travel and tourism industry and who just likes to strive and thrive in making things happen, this is for you!
You are responsible for leading a group of international exchange students during a trip of a lifetime following your assigned trip schedules and itinerary all the while ensuring that you create and maintain an amazing and awesome ambiance during the entire trip. A brand ambassador to InterStude, you are the catalyst of exemplary services that we’d like to offer to every InterStude traveler.
Working Schedule: 1 hour during the week to market and promote the InterStude brand.
and 2 weekends a month minimum to lead the trips
Place of Work: Montreal & Toronto
Bus Pilot = 75$/day of travel + 40% of the service fee of the trip (5$US/day/client)
For example in average, a pilot make 700-800$ on a 3.5 days New York trip
That is plus the free trip, free tourist activities, commissions with our destination partners
- Be dynamic, highly-motivated and consistently reliable
- Prepare yourself for the trip by studying our Trip Leader online trip training
- Go through and be on point on the checklist prior to the trip
- Respect schedules and itineraries of our mobile booklets
- Maintain an awesome atmosphere during the entire trip
- Be a role model to the InterStude clients and encouraging them to join animation challenges
- Help and be present for the clients needs throughout the trips
- Ensure that you follow everything noted on the trip checklist guide
- Invite clients to leave 5-star positive reviews on Interstude’s Facebook page to promote their experience
- Take photos and videos during the trips
- Fill up the post trip inventory/checklist
- Fill up every trip’s Feedback Form to assess the whole trip
- Add on your Facebook Pro account all the clients of the trip you managed
- Spend at least 1 hour a week in contacting these clients to build a small community where you can promote InterStude and its next trips
- Promote our trips and events in your social and school network (5% commission on sales with your affiliate link)
- Find ‘evangelist customers’ - we are seeking clients who love the brand and wants to help spread its greatness
- Be a InterStude brand ambassador empowering international students to live life to the fullest and create memories to last them a lifetime
- Embrace the positive and dynamic image of the company and echo it to our target market, students associations and partners, through outstanding and remarkable animation services in every trip
- Increase people’s awareness of the company brand through social media promotions of InterStude trips
Here's reviews from previous Trip Leaders
Here's some of our Trip Leaders video training
You have any questions? Contact Laura at Laura@interstude.com
ARE YOU READY for your BEST JOB ever?