TRAVEL & EVENTS COORDINATOR
You are responsible for booking travels for the company vis-a-vis trip schedules, implementing policies and procedures around travel/spending, negotiating rates with vendors/suppliers, hotels and other forms of accommodation; and planning/organizing/coordinating corporate events.
Working Schedule: 5-10 hours per week.
Starting Rate: 15 CAD per hour.
- Make every event a success with top-notch organization and efficient communications.
- Support, motivate and inspire your teammates to grow with you.
- Build rapport and long-term partnerships with trusted suppliers and partner companies.
- Set up all InterStude trips - Set up all the events of InterStude brands.
- Set up entirely each trip's itinerary, reservations, organization, negotiations, challenges, etc.
- Negotiate and book suppliers (bus & hotel) and activities (parties, visits)
- Create scenarios for each of the travel destinations.
- Create animation plans for each of our trips
- Designate Trip Leaders per trip based on their availabilities
- Lead and mentor the captain of the team of Trip Leaders
- Manage to have all required accountability forms submitted before and after each trip - Animate trips and be the trip manager
- Coordinate and communicate on-site management on the day of the event.
- Use these new technologies to improve the customer experience.
- Take part in the events in order to promote the company.
- Create new trips from scratch for upcoming expansion.