OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB OFFER
Interstude in its 8 years of operations in Montreal is on the verge of expanding to other key cities in the world with a franchise system. Our mission is to satisfy the social life of the international student exchange community. We are currently looking for an agile and top-notch young business operator with strong leadership skills who will maintain and boost further our Montreal operations while we focus on our expansion.
You will be overseeing overall operations of our business in Montreal closely supervising the effective and efficient delivery of top-notch services to our clientele. Being the chief of operations, your role is to ensure everything runs smooth, efficient and on schedule leading to exemplary services offered, strong brand and increased revenues.
- 25-35 years old
- 3-5 years of experience as operation manager and/or team manager
- Study Abroad, traveled around the world
- Worked in the travel and/or tour industry
- Know how to work remotely, be proactive, work by him/herself
- Administer best business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within the organization aligned with InterStude’s brand and culture
- Achieve sales targets and continuously seek opportunities to increase company revenue
- Create a pleasant and efficient work environment for the whole team, promote teamwork and ensure that everyone thrives
- Lead and supervise the daily operation of different departments within the company: Operations, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing and Digital Media, Customer Service, Accounting and Finance, Business Development
- Exceed company sales and operations goals
- Set and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Monitor existing processes and analyze their effectiveness
- Develop partnerships with companies catering products and services to the university students and travel industry
- Manage the budget and constantly monitor and analyze financial data
- Manage and maintain good business relations with the company’s suppliers and business partners
- Always look for ways to structure and automate the company’s operations and marketing
- Create strategies to improve staff motivation, productivity and efficiency
- Supervise meetings and set weekly goals for each team members
- Make monthly evaluations of each team member
- Make monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the owner of the company and his advisory board
- Team up with the company founder and ensure that your efforts are aligned with the vision
We are offering
Part-time 20$/hour (paid as a contractor monthly) + Performance quarter bonus + 20% of shares of Interstude Montreal with 1 year cliff & 4 year vest
– Click the apply button below and fill out our application form
– Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview with our HR Manager and then a final interview with InterStude's founder, serial entrepreneur, Jf Brou. Your training and final assessment will follow shortly after.
Unfortunately, we cannot answer all applications, but we would like to. Thank you all for your interest in InterStude!