OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB OFFER
OPERATIONS MANAGER JOB OFFER
Interstude is a montreal based 4 and half years old company that is on the verge of expanding to other Canadian cities. Our mission is to satisfy the social life of exchange students by offering bus trips all over north America and severals festive gatherings in Montreal. Our market is from 19 to 25 and spend a lot of money to make the most of their temporarily stay in Montreal.
- Place Of Work: Montreal
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Perks: Negotiable
- Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Customer Service, Business Development
- Manage and maintain good relation with the company’s suppliers
- Manage the budget and constantly monitor financial data
- Develop partnerships with companies on the university student and travel industry
- Manage a team of 2 employees, 2 freelancers and 8 trip animator volunteers
- Improve the mechanisms to ensure staff’s motivation and discipline
- Supervise meetings and set weekly goals for each team members
- Make monthly evaluations of each team members
- Make monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the owner of the company and his advisory committee board
- Manage the recruitment of the trip animators
- Ensure proper maintenance of our websites and our activity on social networks
- Sign contracts of strategic partnerships
- Achieve sales targets
- Always look for ways to structure and automate the company’s operations and marketing
- Create a pleasant and efficient work environment for the whole team
- Strengthen the image of InterStude in Montreal
- Expand the business in Toronto
- Similar experience of at least 3-5 years.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or in Tourism (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills (English and French)
- Be autonomous and know how to deal with the unexpected and stress
- Be diplomatic and tactful
- Be proactive and motivated by achieving results.
- Have skills in team management
- Strong organizational skills
- Know how to use WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Business Apps, Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, Quickbooks Online
- Having an experience abroad (study / work)
- A deep interest in the field of tourism
- Experience in online marketing and with e-commerce
- Bonus at performance
- Travel Deals
- Creation of a network of contacts in the travel and university student industry in Montreal
- Be the key person of a promising start-up
As an intern at Interstude, you will work in a position you like and will learn a lot more about it.
With this internship, you will be able to show your skills in an great work atmosphere.
You will have the chance to travel around North America with a dynamic crew while making memories for the rest of your life.
As a volunteer with Interstude, you will be lending your dynamic voice to our team through leadership, organizing challenges, attending events and trips, being the life of the party, and having a good time.
Volunteering with Interstude will allow you to meet new people, explore new cities and have a lot of fun while learning on yourself.