What to do in Montreal when it’s raining ?
Finished depressing under the rain, discover all the things to do in Montreal when it's raining.
1. Discover the underground
With the official name of Reso, underground covers 30 kilometers of tunnels under the ground. With a large number of shops, restaurants, luxury residences and hotels, it allows shopping in the comfort of the inner city.
2. Watching a good movie at the cinema
There are 12 cinemas in Montreal, there's something for all tastes.
Tips: Some cinemas offer a discount on Tuesday evening, then hurry up!
- Megaplex Central Market (901 Boul Cremazie West): Tuesday: $ 5.50 (instead of $ 11.50)
- Cineplex Odeon Quartier Latin (350 Emery Street): Tuesday: $ 6.75 (instead of $ 11.75)
- Cineplex Scotiabank Theatre (977 Ste-Catherine W.): Tuesday: $ 6.75 (instead of $ 12.99)
- Starcité Montreal (4825 Pierre de Coubertin Ave.): Tuesday: $ 5.99 (instead of $ 9.99)
- Famous Players Carrefour Angrignon (7077 Newman Boulevard): Tuesday: $ 5.75 (instead of $ 10.25)
- Cineplex Odeon Place Lasalle (7852 boulevard Champlain): Tuesday: $ 5.75 (instead of $ 10.25)
3. Enrich its culture museum With nearly 40 museums, Montreal will not let you get bored for a second!
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: open Tuesday to Sunday, free for young under 30 years. More information: here!
4. Dabbling in indoor pool Montreal has 10 free indoor pools, enjoy it! - Pool Levesque Plateau Mont-Royal: 955, rue Marie-Anne Est
- Pool of central Plateau: 2275 boulevard Saint-Joseph Est - Pool Schubert: 3950, boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Pool Sports Centre Côte-des-Neiges: 4880 Van Horne Avenue
- Pool Sports Centre Notre-Dame-de-Grâce: 6445 Monkland - Rosemont pool: 6101 8th Avenue
- Indoor St-Denis: 7075, rue Saint-Hubert - Claude Robillard pool: 1000, avenue Emile-Journault - Morgan Bain: 1875 Morgan Avenue
5. Discover Montreal's culinary culture in cafes Nothing like that Flanner in cafes with a tea or a coffee when it rains.
Idea: go take a small tea to Camellia Sinensis, it is a true cultural experience. Taste the delicacies, creme brulee or cheesecake.
6. Slide the rink Even in rainy weather, just slip on the ice Atrium 1000 dominated by a huge glass dome.
Tips: Electro Party Ice on June 7th: all information here!