Best Montreal websites to spice up your social life
3) NIGHTLIFE.CA NIGHTLIFE.CA is the guide of urban life that covers music news, makes you know shows that you shouldn't be missed, suggest your ideal way to redecorate your room...
4) Intestude Interstude is a event startup taking care of the social life of the international youth staying temporarily in Montreal. Our mission is to make sure you will have an unforgettable stay with the Interstude’s way.
5) The Main MTL Don't be a stranger in your own city. The Main: Your city, your people. They’re keeping Montrealers up to date on local music, fashion, events and more… rain, shine or ice storm of ’98.
6) Me Myself and Montreal Whether it be a good restaurant, a pampering session, a cultural event or an exhibit, through trial and tryout, they've found a number of places that they thought you’d like to explore yourself.
7) Canada Nightlife Their mission is to inform young adults with valuable and current information in order to help them make an educated decision before going out.
8) Cult MTL Cult MTL delivers daily coverage of the city, from news to culture to event listings and recommendations for things to do, see and hear.