Register as an Interstude Collaborator and be part of a highly motivated team working on exciting projects.
Through collaborating with Interstude, you will be joining a passionate team of bloggers, photographs, presenters, videographs, journalists and more. You will be working on projects that are constantly evolving and becoming more and more challenging, on a website that grows and reaches about 50 000 views monthly and doubling every month.
- Place of work: Your home
- Working schedule: 1 to 2 article per month
- Perks: 25% off all our one-day and weekend trip. Free entrance to all our events and parties. Monthly contest to win prices. Overall, meet new contacts, enforce your experience and boost your online identity!
- Produce content to be broadcasted on the website both in French and English. 1 article/video minimum a month. Content is open to the collaborator (post, video or else). Be creative!
- Develop content for international students in Montreal.
- Use one of our 7 blog categories (To do Montreal, Discover Montreal, Exploring North America, Exchange Students Lifestyle, Eh! Canada, Québécois Culture, Interstude’s stories).
- Follow daily several websites to get inspiration.
- Stay up to date with the news and activities of Montreal.
- Adapt, put on-line and follow up the contents published on the website, using diverse formats: videos, photos, texts, etc.
- Promote your content (on diverse platforms) so you can reach a minimum of 1000 views per article.
- Perfectly manage the SEO of your article with the best keywords possible.
- Develop brand awareness and generate traffic on our website.
- Master the image of Interstude on the Internet.
- Offer the best quality of information, tips, and entertainment to international students.
- Make Interstude become THE reference for international students in Montreal.
- Strong communication and editorial abilities.
- English/French editorial capacities (writing, translating, speaking).
- Strong capacities of analysis and interpretation of the information.
- Ability to search for info and ideas on internet (good web culture and curiosity)
- Be organized, autonomous and rigorous. – Show a lot of dynamism and be motivated by goals achievement.
- Be able to use WordPress platform.
- Bilingual English/French
- Creativity and humour
- Ability to use photo & video editing softwares
- Professional photographic skills
- Preliminary similar experience
AVANTAGES OF WORKING FOR US
- Boosting your online identity
- Having a professional writing experience
- Getting rewared for your articles and content
- Expressing your creativity
– Register here
– We will select candidates for a Skype interview
– A few andidates with different experiences and skills will be selected to be an Interstude Collaborator.
– Unfortunately we cannot answer all applications, but we would like to Thank You for your interest in Interstude